View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? just giving my opinionI know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. ok, does he/she have a family that he/she is supporting soley with the income of hot topic I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. yes it does, but what if you hurt yourself or wear your body out before you have money to retire? you will be stuck workin at hot topic And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. the majority of people will not take you or your buisness seriously...It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. nice! mooch of of your relatives accomplishments So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live. its just my opinion. You posted your picture of the hole on here to find what people thought of it,im just telling you what i think.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.
good luck int the future!