View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 11:00 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Default Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderkid179
druid i love you!!!!!!!!

and ukwithpride, what makes you think that you wont change your mind in the futer when u maby get over this "phase" in your life? You will be stuck with holes in your ears the size of nickels and will be thinking "oh gosh, maby i shouldnt of done that, now im gonna have to work at hot topic for the rest of my life" HELLO!- thats a kids job. Highschoolers work there, its not a job for a 40 year old man. But it is your personal opinion and im shure you will be happy when you cant support your family.
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? I know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.