View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Weeeee!

Default Re: She doesn't have much time left:(

It is always tough to lose someone very close to you. What makes it harder is that you won't be able to be with them anymore or just sit by them and just talk. I think that is the hardest part of a person passing is leaving the loved ones behind. As a Christian I can be rest assured that our time here is just a preparation to eternity. I pray for you and your family members and that your grandmother will go in peace to hopefully be with the Lord. Where there will be no more pain and no more sorrow. God bless.

John 14:1-4
1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.