Thread: what a beast
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 12:46 PM

Default what a beast

brought home my new vs3, took the co2 filter out and lubed it with SP sleek and gave it a test. my first electric gun so i was a little weary but i set it to what i thought was 275 but ended up being 250 psi, wow was it ever fast. i got bored later on and decided to run another hopper threw, still at 250 psi and i was shooting lines of paint, freaking great itwas worth every penny

later on id like to
-change the smart parts sleek after a few cases out for the hater sauce i bought when i picked up the gun
-get a color kit, probibly yellow but maybe red
-the vs 14" barrel, is it just the tip or a whole barrel?
-new J&J 14
- maybe a fasta but the egg3 let me shoot ropes so idk
-feedneck
-bolt, id rather have a metal bolt to clean/lube then the stock, i dont like it or the idea, i cleaned out little pieces of bolt that got shaved off by the body lol, any suggestions?

theres also a web site or link i was on that had the co2 filter tip and it also has a tip on drilling out the front block or something, ill search later but if anybody has that link it would be great?.

anyways a great, fast gun and i would have never bought it without doing my research on this site, thanks everyone its sick

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

IF YOUR PARENTS DONT PAY FOR YOU TO PLAY PAINTBALL PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG