My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far
1. Oil everything that moves (except the bolt I have never had to oil the delrin bolt) with 3 in 1 or any brand paintball oil I have used goldcup and even the extreme rage oil has worked for me with my vs.
2. Turn the on/off all the way. Gosh I don’t know how many times people have asked me what is wrong and they haven’t done that.
3. Clean your vs internal everything especially the body lots of people I know with the vs neglect this.
4. If your vs is not firing Gosh I really hate these two but check to see if eyes are on and no paint is in the marker. When the vs is uncocked the bolt will allow the solenoid to click because its eyes think it is a paintball. Now Number 2 your trigger is probably to close or too far away from the frame. “What it can be too close?” Yes!!! I don’t know how many people have asked my this I hate it when people will check everything but they’re trigger
5. My fore grip is loose, remove the extra washer this thread helps http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7285
6. Not Cocking, up the pressure
7. Double feeding, bad dents send them in or use the extra ones. Bounce is not double feeding check your trigger before your dents I had bounce because my vs trigger had bounce.
8. The vs3 needs slimmer barrels because of it’s design
9. Short drop of/balls not going far, your bolt maybe in upside down the hole goes down.
(edit) you will need the trinity front block or another one that comes to use a front reg and remember the asa is the reg and on/off
10. helpful thread http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7633
11. Vs ups trinity trigger (roller baring or blade I believe) T-board by scenario dreams Trinity front blocks Ion/impulse threaded feed necks
I apologize for errors either technical grammatical or spelling wise in advance
Tuesday November 28th 2006 last updated 8:35
By The Heroguy
This thread is to help people not show my"ups" how would it help me I already know this. I put my name on it so I get credit for gathering and thinking of parts of it