View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 02:19 PM
<('.'<)C--('.'q)

Even with its small price tag, I have grown to like this barrel. I have had it for 2 years now and it has been through brutal playing conditions. Even so, it stays scratch free inside, and spotless. I have a 16'', its a wee bit long, but it shoots straight and long. I will give it a 9/10.

can do,

WELL, when i first played with this barrel, i thought it would be not that great. Ive heard reviews from my friends that its a pretty cheap barrel and doesnt preform well. I said the heck with it and tried it out one game. I saw instant improvement from my stock barrel, with increased range and accuracy, plus it was much quieter. I didnt have any ball breaks and i was completely satisfied. An ever greater advantage would be LP. It would further more reduce ball breaks and make your gun even more quieter. I would definitely reccomend this barrel because of its price tag, range, accuraccy, and quietness.

~*Sorry ross, I merged your post together and it put them at the bottom. For the record, ross was the originator of this thread*~

One heart, One love, One Gun.