View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Has Been

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
Here is me at almost my pinnacle before I got sick. I think I was at about 155-157 in this picture. I peaked at 160 in December. This picture isn't he greatest but you can see the muscle development in my neck/shoulders. I'm actually bigger than I had ever been before in that picture. I didn't think I was that big but since I've been sick all my friends have started to comment on how big I was getting. Even my best friend said one day in the locker room when I took off my shirt he thought to himself "Damn! Josh is getting big!" He said he didn't say anything because he likes giving me a hard time so I push myself harder. Now that I've lost all that muscle, I realize how big I actually was. I'll get back there and then surpass it.

isnt that the pic u have on ur myspace and everything else??

eh i just discoverd this thread....im going to the gym everyday, im 6' 5" - 6' 6" ish and i weigh like 230....somewhere around there....maybe a little less.

what do u think i should do to loose some wieght and add some muscle...is there anything you all suggest i should do?

loose wieght as in loose fat weight, and add muscle weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.