* Hoses inside the body, not exposed like other Wrath
* Vise grip feed neck
* Teflon bolt with O-rings for better seal
* Vertical foregrip regulator
* Custom 14" barrel
* High speed air-ram operation
* Dual break beam anti-chop eyes
* Autococker threads
* Takes one 9 volt battery (not included)
* Circuit board has ramping mode
* New milling

Things its also got: the sweet bolt which can be removed in less than 2 seconds.

Gotta say I love the way the green looks, plus the trigger and frame.
http://www.pbreview.com/productpics/...0&product=4238

Ion:
*17 balls per second semi-auto rate of fire with 3 shot burst, 10 bps full auto and our Rebound firing mode.
* Break-beam Vision Anti-Chop System Reliable and durable, the eyes are mounted on a separate board for perfect alignment and not affected by paint or body color. Just clean and replace (in minutes).
* A Featherweight Prizefighter At 2.2 pounds, the Ion is among the lightest high-end markers made, and it’s tube design imparts an ultra low profile.
* Reliability The Ion was engineered to stand up to the demands of professional players. It will outlast what used to be considered high-end and won't break down the minute you get it home.
* Improved Ball Detents Approximately 10 times the service life of current detents.
*Great Efficiency Expect a reliable 1000-1400 shots from a 68ci, 4500psi bottle without any modifications.
*Accuracy & Range The trademarks you expect from Smart Parts.
* Body Kits A first for paintball. High-quality aluminum internals are protected by composite shells, allowing you to instantly change the color or look of your body. Tired of blue? Switch to red. Or black. Or yellow. And there are more body styles in the works...
* Feed Tube with O-Ring Seals Fits a wider range of hoppers than most guns in this price range.
*Tools 1/8" Allen wrench is all you need for primary disassembly--and it’s included, along with trigger and velocity adjustment wrenches and a handy parts kit.
*Impulse Threads Take advantage of the barrels and feed tubes you may already have.

I'd go test em out, but the nearest field that I play at is an hour away, so I go only a few times a year. Of the shops, one I hate because the guys that run it are *******s and don't know anything, the other one isn't set up to let you do shooting in it.

The reason I shifted to seeing this instead of the T-1 is because it costs the same as it'd cost me to T-1 my imagine.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE