View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: I got someone to surrender today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatphil
Tell me about small paint, I have some stuff that rolls through my .683 . How do you shoulder the 3.5oz, with a stock or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
The 3.5oz screws in where the 12g changer is normally, so he'd shoulder it the same way he would with the 12g's. Stock is pretty much the only way I see to go with them. I had an adjustable t-stock on my Phantom and it was very comfy, too bad I didn't like anything about my Phantom.
I checked with my freak kit - the paint still rolls through my .679 (silver) insert - I don't have anything smaller than that! The field owner told me he'd buy it back, but the only other stuff he has is Heat, which is just as small (I checked!) Yup - I have an adjustable t-stock as well. Not too comfy though. I think I shove it too hard into my shoulder....the 3.5 screws in right in front of the grip frame where the 12 g changer is, like he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON
I never surrender anyone no matter who they are and how close they are. I tried it a few times a looooong time ago and got whacked in the face(bare skin) the first time and the second time was in an inside place. I said surrender and the guy turns around and shot at me from across a machine in the old factory we were playing in. I started $#@*&^%$ and shooting at him at the same time(this was the pump days) and he turned around and started running away from me till I blasted him a few times in the back. Never spoke the word surrender since. I don't expect people to give me that option either. I will turn around and shoot if the opponent doesn't -

Oh ya, here's a good one. We're playing that inside place and my friends cousin somehow gets on the other team. We're in the middle of the game and his cuz is laying on the floor behind a steel girder. While his attention is the other way I snuck up on him as he's out of paint grabbing for his paint tubes. I sticks my marker right up to his head and yells SURRENDER! He just continues to fiddle with the tubes trying to stick them in his hopper. I said once more, YOU BETTER SURRENDER MOFO!(not in those exact terms) The ass still fiddles so I point blank pumped 4 rounds into him. He called himself out and hopefully learned his lesson about a friends surrender. I have no idea what he was thinking at the time -

BTW, nice surrender job Vik. Don't expect it to turn out that way every time though lol -
I didn't expect it to happen today, to tell the truth! I was waiting for him to turn and shoot, because that's what I would do. I hoped that my yelling at him would throw him off a little to where he just THOUGHT he had to surrender - fortunately for me, he's never played a tournament or seriously before so he just quit. Whew!

Now, I'm not sure I could put 4 in someones skull that close up - but I sure would have put them somewhere painful, LOL!