Please Read...especially Minnesotans!!
These questions go out to all paintball players, but especially those in and around Minnesota. I am currently trying to put together a business proposal so that I may open a paintball facility in northern Minnesota. The facility will hopefully include a store featuring the newest and finest equipment, a pro shop, shooting range, and at least one tournament style speedball field. If you could all please answer the following questions and add any comments or questions you may have I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
1. Where are you located (city, state)?
2. How far do you travel to play?
3. What type of paintball do you play (speedball, woodsball, scenario, etc)?
4. What equipment do you use or would you like to use?
5. How often do you play?
6. What do you like about your local paintball dealer / playing field?
7. What things would you like to see in a paintball facility?
8. How much do you spend a month on paintball gear, paint, etc?
9. If given the opportunity, would you be interested in entering local / amateur tournaments?
10. Before purchasing your equipment, did you ever rent?
11. How many people are in your average paintball groups?
Please answer these questions and, if you can, have your fellow paintballers answer them as well. Thank you again for your time.