Thread: Forums back up!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Ramrod
is there any way to control which sections we see? i like that aboutt he old forum, i never visit the mech or pump sections so i just hid thoes, can we do that here? or is that a planned improvement?
You can click on the dark bars in the corner and it will hide what you don't want to see. Already done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painguin
Hey im kinda new to paintball, is a spyder like a timmy or an angel. I was just wonderin becasue my friend said they were and his spyder can shoot 50 bps.
You're kidding, right?

Your friend is a dork. It can cycle that fast, or faster, but there's no way in Hades it can shoot paint that fast.

#1, it would be a blender because there isn't a hopper than can keep up, and #2, Spyders are blow backs and Timmy's, Angels, Shockers, DM's so on and so forth are Ram or Spool valve which is a whole other WORLD different. Not to mention quality control issues.

Did I mention your friend is a dork for saying that? Unless you're kidding, then ignore this post!