Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Seņor Member

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
ive been to places that have what people consider "bad drivers" but florida drivers scare the **** out of me.

my girlfriend and I were driving through town and this truck decided to fly out of this intersection and stop in the middle of the road. there was no turning lane, just 2 going each way, and we were in the left lane on our side and the truck stopped right in the middle. the gf had to swerve into the other lane to avoid hitting it. not to mention EVERYONE around orlando goes 20+ over the speed limit, and they have toll booths every mile or so, and they like to slam on their brakes at the last minute.
Lived in Toronto for four years. Without a doubt the worst driving experiences EVER. It's the most multicultural city in the world, so you have a lot of people who've never seen snow before... in Canada.

Worst storm I saw there, total accumulation was only about 6". It took FOUR hours to get home. A distance that normally takes 20 minutes.

It's the reason I'll never take a delivery / mobile service job again. Dealing with absolute idiots (on the road) on a daily basis killed my patience. The town I now live in has a population of about 4,500. More than happy with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this... but don't bash the Rails. :X