so... played on Saturday and it didn't go so well. After a few chrono shots, a ball busted coming out of the barrel. JJ Barrel looked clean so I did some long range practice shots and noticed serious curves, so I tossed the marker in my gear bag and used my back up. I took the MR2 apart that night and noticed that the epoxy in the bolt that formed a 45 degree air flow angled had self destructed, leaving a sticky residual behind and must of really thrown off the air flow (curved trajectory) as I was chrono'd at approx. 300 psi too. I took a VS3 bolt... dremmeled out new dual detent grooves, cut off the back end by about an inch, drilled a horizontal hole for the compression pin... and now the bolt is a true VS3 modded bolt to go with the VS3 Balance valve, striker spring and mini striker. Testing it maybe tomorrow.