View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 AM
New Guy

Default Custom LP MR2 w/eyes Blance Valve internals @ 240psi

After toying around with my MR1 & VS3, I had an idea! Since the body looked more or less identical on the inside, I figure why not run the LP Balance valve from the VS3 in a MR1? Well it looked like it would work during a test run swap, but I had to plug the 1 hammer bleed hole and drill out 3 smaller ones, but why bother on a simple MR1... I need something with eyes! I got a hold of a busted MR2 w/eyes, fixed it and then did my thing...... plugged the 2 valve pin retainer holes, plugged the air bleed hammer hole, drilled 3 smaller bleed holes, added the Spyder balance valve, spring & shorty hammer, then modded the fore grip to fit a v2 LP CP Regulator with gauge, dremmeled the Bolt air entry hole to look like a VS3 bolt and also added epoxy resin to the inside of the bolt to form an angled air flow just like the VS3 bolt , also a JJ 14" Barrel , Rotor and with a small amount of milling, I added the VS3 velocity adjuster. Tested out today and WOW, very impressed. I only wish I could get my SLY Carbon barrel kit to fit, but that may be the next mod.

I will be using it tomorrow at Yankee Paintball to give it it's final test!

Here is a link of it shooting in Full auto (semi would have been boring)

https://picasaweb.google.com/1087931...eat=directlink

Last edited by spyderon : 03-23-2012 at 11:57 AM.