View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Spyder Addict

Default FST: My first Custom Marker

This is my baby...Protos, Dyes, Timmys and this was always my favorite...I'll post a sad high number and if someone wants just make an offer...I'll be reasonable. PM me for a quick response.

05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off with charger = No barrel (eyes and eye covers drilled and tapped by Shunut). Comes with charger and new in package Rocket Rebuild kit. On co2 she use to run 275 FPS @ 250 PSI...I had redone the valve to run on compressed air...can't remember the numbers...but she was efficient.

Will add freak back and .691 insert ( no front tip )

$100 OBO

05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback

Last edited by STRIKEFIRST : 03-04-2012 at 05:52 PM.