Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 07:04 PM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
You know, I really like you muddy, so I'm just saying this because it'd be cool to have you around for a long time, lol. its cool and all you have this new bike and everything, but it seems like you're pushing your luck quite a bit. I know you come from a dirt bike back ground, but these things are way different. You probably feel super confident and everything and know the risks, but in my opinion you should probably tone it down a bit. You've had the bike a short while and you're already doing 170+ on it, and in a previous video it showed you doing 100+ on public roads with cars around you. I'm not trying to offend you and be buzz killington, just trying to look out for a fellow human being and a good guy. You may think you're a skilled rider, and you probably are, but to what extent? Especially on a bike of that power and magnitude. A lot can happen in a very quick moment, and in my opinion it'd be cool to see you spend a lot more time on the thing and take more time to really get to know the bike before you're doing 120+ runs and stuff like that.

Again, just my opinion and looking out for someone that I care about.
Well said. I think its cool, but at the same time quite dangerous. I have lost 3 friends to bike accidents and witnessed a fatal bike accident when I was about 13-14 years old. I would love to get a bike, but one of the main reasons I don't is because I know I'll do exactly what you're doing, and end up killing myself or getting arrested. I think one of the biggest problems isn't really your skill level or ability, its everyone else around you. One idiot doesn't see you, and its very easy to not see someone on a bike, and you're done. Be safe man, I don't want to lose another friend.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations