So Im bored and I want to experiment with low pressure. I have an 09 pilot, so There are a few things I've been wondering about.
1. Is this possible even though the pilot has no LPC?
2. I need a new valve, should I go with the rocket valve or just the 32 degrees one thats still floating around?
3. do CP regs have enough flow to make this work?
4. is it possible to get an LPC on a pilot?
5. will i need a higher flowing asa?
thats all i was wondering, Ive seen many LP spyders but they all have a front block with an LPC, thats the main thing thats holding me back right now.