Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:01 PM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddytaco View Post
Challenge still has the old interior, should of sat in the '11 charger. The new interior was designed by mercedes benz.

You don't buy a SRT8 challenger for the interior anyway, its whats under the hood.

Also if you think challenger interior was bad go look at the new camero, talk about cheap looking. Easily the worst interior i have ever seen, even the SS didn't get anything special.
Personally, if I'm not comfortable in the car, I could car less what is under the hood. I like to drive fast, but really, how often are you going to really get to use what is under the hood in the SRT8? Heck, my car doesn't have near the power as the SRT8, but I still, rarely every get to use what is there. I don't like the Camero at all so I wouldn't sit it in. I only sat in the Challenger because I liked it. I was looking for the Charger when I was there but they didn't have any in close proximity to the showroom. They had a couple but it was a long walk, it was late, and I had seen the lot attendants locking up all the cars, so I wasn't going to bother.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations