Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
What ever happened to that guy named Kat or something, had a couple of automags it was, i believe? Wasn't he into the Kandi Kid scene and stuff?
Katt, he's from OKC. Yeah, had the boots, hair, clothes, everything. Haven't heard from him in a long time. Last I had heard, he had moved in with his girlfriend and they were expecting, if I remember right...

Yup, he had a couple of automags also. Speaking of which, I'm really thinking of getting a couple myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
Those of you who know me, know that I am not very religious. Well we are going to church today.....

I am even wearing pants. Also those of you that know me, know I only wear pants to go to work. So for me it's a big deal.

Special occasion? Well it must be - pants and everything! That IS a big deal!

I personally only wear pants when I go to the school. They get upset when I show up in just boxers....I'm pantsless right now, as a matter of fact. I find it keeps the daughter's boyfriends out of the house as well.