View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: Whats going on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by New.Shooter View Post
@ dragon- so your saying the hush bolt doesnt do anything? no difference from the stock bolt to hush?

Now question for both, if u were looking to maximize the **** out of this marker lol, like make every penny worth it...what would u do? i know hopper would be one and barrel..would there be anything else?
I bit misconstrued. I meant what I said, I have not heard from anyone but the manufacturer that the Hush Bolt actually adds any velocity or makes any improvements from the stock configuration. May be that it's a bit pricy and a newer to the market product. The one I mention has been around for a while, modestly priced and I see alot of people suggesting it as a decent upgrade -

If you wanted to max that marker out, I would suggest just getting an Electra which beside the barrel, is an upgraded version of the Pilot from the box. You could spend $100+ on upgrades or spend $100+ on an Electra -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216