View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:17 AM

Default Re: DANGER - bottle bombs - Public service warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
Good for you...talking from "personal experience"......I don't care if you made a thousand of them and escaped unscathed in every instance.

The problem is not the fact that these devices might be "fun" when in some remote field...or country like...wherever......

......the problem is these morons are placing them in such a way that the ingredients don't react until the intended VICTIM moves them. That's Malicious Intent to Do Bodily Harm...meaning...the kids who are placing these devices FULLY INTEND TO HURT THE VICTIMS.

Perhaps if you took the time to realize the intent of my post, you might not have responded so "tongue in cheek" about it.
I do realize the intent of your post as it is a public service warning to help create public awareness and I do not have to reedit my posts coloring them in and increasing the text size to make them stand out. Those people doing the pranks have no respect for others. All they get in reward of their actions is a good laugh. We have to take in account all the wasted resources as seen in the video due to this prank. Calling the local authorities and having a bomb squad deployed to neutralize the threat with a charge and not to mention paramedics present in case something goes wrong. All this for a 2 or 3 dollar prank.