Dremeled that was later clean up with sandpaper:
My favorite thing to do, hack up brand new parts with permanent mods :P:
Next I decided to do something about the milled in slots that use to hold the dye logo:
Filed it all down and shaped it out to flow without having a hard line anywhere, then went crazy and smoothed out the middle and the front. Ended up with this:
Finished and mounted:
All I got left is to make a tray to hold the microswitch since I am going to use the viking tadao board still, should have it finished up by tomorrow.
Back to gun whoring.....
armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........