Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Fluent in Stroll
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
sounds like a good way to break rock'm sock'm robots
I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was getting at...

And I am in a sticky female situation myself. Remember that Nikki girl I made a thread about a few months ago? Well, over the weekend she was over at my house and I ended up kissing her. She didn't kiss back at first, just said it was "sudden" and she stared into my eyes for awhile while touching my face/rubbing my back. We then kissed more, and in the middle of things she says she isn't good at relationships. Which I have always known. Things wind down after a bit and as shes leaving I ask her what she thought and she says "I don't know."
Honestly, she is not capable of what I want in a relationship, and I am not capable of not being serious. I have always had a thing for her but have always known it would be best not to do anything about it. Since then, I have talked to her and seen her, but nothing was done or said concerning what happened. Now I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, or if things will get more complicated and hard or just hygfhfghfrshbfshh.
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

Skanking to the beat.

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.