Thread: Soc Gdt
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
sounds like a good way to break rock'm sock'm robots
I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was getting at...

And I am in a sticky female situation myself. Remember that Nikki girl I made a thread about a few months ago? Well, over the weekend she was over at my house and I ended up kissing her. She didn't kiss back at first, just said it was "sudden" and she stared into my eyes for awhile while touching my face/rubbing my back. We then kissed more, and in the middle of things she says she isn't good at relationships. Which I have always known. Things wind down after a bit and as shes leaving I ask her what she thought and she says "I don't know."
Honestly, she is not capable of what I want in a relationship, and I am not capable of not being serious. I have always had a thing for her but have always known it would be best not to do anything about it. Since then, I have talked to her and seen her, but nothing was done or said concerning what happened. Now I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, or if things will get more complicated and hard or just hygfhfghfrshbfshh.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.