Thread: What cha Drivin
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 PM
add 1,794 posts

Default Re: What cha Drivin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
So im getting ride of my car (well my parents want to get me a new one, cause f me saving them 168,000 on college :P [Army FTW!, though not why I did it so dont ever question that, ws going to enlist but got he scholarship...) and I've always wanted a truck and they need one around for a while since all we have is my 2004 Accord and two Hybrid Camrys (things are beast FYI, though too quiet for my liking...though dad can go for 5 weeks without refilling and travels a lot in it...) so I'm stuck between a F150 XLT supercab, or a toyota Tacoma and maybe a tundra (like them, though dont know a lot about them) any suggestions? and I will not ever get a dodge Ram since they are now owned by FIAT (Fix it again tony :P)
tsk tsk. I vote Chevy! personally the new F150s are kinda ugly and the biggest V8 you can get is a 5.4L. I'd get the Tundra out of those the V8s in them are based off the chevy 5.7L 350 (I'm no being biased, those are good motors) plus it's a toyota so resale should be good and toyota isnt going anywhere