View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Fluent in Stroll

Default Considering Serving

I am going into my 3rd year of college next fall (Im also behind on credits due to changing majors), and am currently on the path of majoring in International Relations/Global Affairs (to go into intel/counter intel). I would like to have a focus on Russia because it has a good mix of personal interest and current need. All my life I have toyed with the idea of doing something in the military or SWAT or something of the sort, but was never able to commit - mainly because i had no idea what i wanted to do with my life. Right now I'm thinking about it both because of my interest, and because i think it will be a nice resume booster.

The problem is that I have no idea what would be the most beneficial to me, or even what branch i should look at. I'm fairly sure I will enjoy whatever I do in the military, so how long I stay will be pending on how fast I get burned out. Any ideas I should take a look at?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.