Thread: CO2 hurts
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 AM
RaWr

Default Re: CO2 hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffblackbird2002 View Post
i understand this but i was thinking about defending my property with non lethal force against someone i thought was going to cause trouble. luckily nothing happened and no force was used. id rather shoot someone unwilling with a paintball than beating them with a baseball bat or shooting them with a real gun if i had one. it was all in defense.
No it was an assumption that and kids walking around on what I understand to be public property are automatically up to no good. I question what makes them "Punks looking for trouble". Not to mention I would be upset at you for taking out a bat as well, I have lived in some pretty horrid places, and I have never taken up any sort of arms to tell kids to leave my crap alone. Usually the presence of an adult will do the trick.

I just think that shooting a paintball gun at them causes you WAY more trouble than you realize, not only can they... sue. But if they are indeed "Punks looking for trouble" you just gave them a grudge. Goodluck protecting your "property" when they have a reason to attack it. just my .02

And for future reference, This is a family oriented paintball forum, I do not want to see any more discussions about shooting paintball projectiles of any sort at un-masked un-willing, individuals.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."