Thread: SOC Cook Book!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:19 AM
don't let your meat loaf

Default Re: SOC Cook Book!

got it! Thanks. I took the pics down... We don't really need them. If you want to post a pic of them feel free!

Something I made the other night that is great for low carb eaters but you can put just about anything in either of them. Rice goes well in the bell peppers:

Stuffed mushrooms and stuffed bell peppers.

Mushrooms:

Start with 6 Silver doller sized mushroom caps. Remove stem and a small portion of the meat from the underside. Get Two packs of cream cheese. place it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for cream cheese for 60 sec(this is to soften the cheese for stirring). add 2 tbl spoon dry onions, 2 tea spoons of garlic powder and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Stir in with cream cheese. Use spoon to place into mushroom caps. Place in baking pan and cover tops of shrooms with your favorite shredded cheese. bake @350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is golden. cool and serv!

Bell peppers:

Brown one lb of ground beef. Once cooked, strain off grease. Mix leftover cream cheese with some chopped tomatos and then mix in with meat. Cut tops off of bell peppers. Get any color peppers you like but we use orange, yellow and red because they are sweeter. Remove seeds from the peppers and then place the mix into the pepper. Stand upright in baking pan and top with your favorite cheese. Bake @ 350 for 30 miniutes or untill cheese is golden. One pepper will generally feed one person. Enjoy!

Neither of these images are mine but you get the Idea! Next time I make either of these I'll take some pics as I feel they look much better when I do it!

PBNTrust

Last edited by deano 177 : 01-16-2009 at 11:36 AM.