Please read all of the following guidelines before posting in this contest thread to prevent you from making any inadvertent errors that could possibly disqualify you from winning the grand prize package.
Hello all and welcome to our second week Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies 4th anniversary contest thread. There will be one contest per week here throughout the whole month of September. As the weeks progress, so should the bulk worth of prizes per contest. So may the difficulty of means to acquire the prizes as well. No special skills should be needed to participate in these SPPS sponsored giveaways.
Rather than just one contest with a few prize winners, we will be offering only one grand prize winner per week. As I mentioned in the other announcement thread in this section, there have been some new developments since the inception of this idea. That being; I spoke with some of my suppliers and associates and a few of them have pledged additional products to be included in the final prize tally per week. Isn't that just too sweet?! Another sponsor that I spoke with last Friday should be added since the first weeks tally. I have yet been able to contact all of these associates so I'm in hopes that may possibly increase throughout the endurance of the month.
Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, unlike most all contests you've seen, the prizes to be distributed here will not be announced till the winner of the contest is announced. Just like Christmas one week at a time in September! The only difference being, you can't shake the package to guess what's inside. Though for the most part they will, not all items will be Spyder related parts and products. Most assured they will all be paintball related.
There will be one primary winner each week. There will be two secondary winners chosen as well in case the primary either forfeits acceptance of the winnings, does not supply us with the information we require to safely ship the prizes to them or does not contact us within the alloted time frame listed below.
The primary winner has 2 days after the posted announcement of winning to claim his/her prize package so be sure to frequent these forums for results. If we are not contacted within that time frame, the grand prize goes to the next in line secondary winner. This primary winner must provide SundragonPPS with their full name, mailing address, city, state, zip code and full phone number through PM's(private messages) on these boards. If you don't know how to use the private message system here, you might acquaint yourself with them before the deadline just in case. If the prize package is returned to us for any reason at all(unless it is directly in our error), the primary winner unconditionally forfeits the package to the next in line secondary winner who must then provide us with the same aforementioned information in the same manner and conditions.
Any current contributing member of these forums may enter to win this contest without condition of race, creed, gender, position on this website or location of residence.
Any of these terms or conditions may be changed at any time at our discretion during the endurance of this contest or after the announcement of the winner has been posted. By posting your entry below you are confirming that you fully agree to all the above conditions without objection or debate. If you do not agree to these conditions, we ask that you kindly refrain from posting in this contest thread. Thank you
SPPS CONTEST WEEK 2 PARAMETERS:
OK, let's see who's the chatterbox poster of these forums!
1) Opposite of week one's parameters, make as many posts as you can in this thread of 10 words or more. There are no stipulations of content(please be civil) but that you type the 10 words or more out yourself. Hint: quotes or copy and paste entries do not count as words you typed. Post anything you'd prefer such as off topic content or even random entries if you feel inclined.
2) Do not make 2 posts in a row in this thread or you will be automatically disqualified of any winnings or entry. You must wait till someone else has entered a post after yours before you may make another entered posting.
3) Do not post the same thing repetitively in your posts. You could be disqualified for doing so.
4) Any less than 10 words in the post you make, will automatically disqualify you of any winnings or entry.
5) If you edit, delete a post or change your post in any way, you will be automatically disqualified.
6) Please do not contact me by private messages with questions or comments concerning the contest as I will not answer them. If you have any further questions, comments specifically pertaining to the SPPS contests, please post them in the initial contest announcement thread
in this section, not this contest thread.
7) The winner of this contest will be chosen by the number on their post in the upper right hand corner. Numbers will be thrown into a hat. First pulled will be the primary winner. Two additional numbers will be pulled as well as secondary candidates. Secondary in line opportunities will be in the order that they're pulled. Similar to a State or local lottery, the greater number of posts you make in this thread will increase the odds of your chances of winning the grand prize. Only difference being, this one won't cost you anything but a little of your time to increase those odds of winning.
8) Post(s) entry deadline is by September 14th at 11:59PM EST
9) The winner and prize package of week 2 will be announced some time during course of September 15th at our discretion.
This weeks grand prize has increased from last week so go get'em chatterbox!