Re: Child Psychology Survey
ok, you guys wanted to know the results. im sorry it took a while, but i had more important stuff to take care of.
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away. 2.3
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon. 1.9
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control. 2.3
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help form an adult. 5.8
5) Help set the table for dinner. 6.1
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult. 4.2
7) Fold and put away clean clothes. 6.7
8) Take out the garbage. 7.7
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items. 6.3
10) Take a bath by him/herself. 5.54
thanks again for everyones input.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes