Re: Child Psychology Survey
Highest level of education completed:some college
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?:everyday
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away.2
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon. 1.5
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control.2
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help form an adult.5
5) Help set the table for dinner.4
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult.3
7) Fold and put away clean clothes.5
8) Take out the garbage.7
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items.NEVER, Hell I'm not allowed to dust...
10) Take a bath by him/herself.Hard to say, I have a 5 year old I have to monitor or he'd end up drowning himself. Maybe 7?