Re: Child Psychology Survey
Highest level of education completed:In 9th grade
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?:my siblings
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away.-no idea
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon.-young
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control.-4
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help form an adult.-5
5) Help set the table for dinner.-6
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult.-6
7) Fold and put away clean clothes.-6
8) Take out the garbage.-6
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items.-6
10) Take a bath by him/herself.-6
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Red Proto jersey, USED ONCE!