ok, for my General Psychology class i have to survey 10 people on the following questions:
First, general data about yourself:
Highest level of education completed:elem> shool?
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?: my bro? am i a child?
~these are simple numerical answers~
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away.3
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon.3
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control.3
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help form an adult.6
5) Help set the table for dinner.6
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult.4
7) Fold and put away clean clothes.6
8) Take out the garbage.5
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items.6
10) Take a bath by him/herself.6
i hope 2 surveys in one day isnt overkill for you guys!