Re: Child Psychology Survey
Highest level of education completed: Some College
Marital Status: Married
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?: Yes, both my own and others, ranging from 4 days to 11 years.
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away.
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon.
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control.
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help from an adult.
5) Help set the table for dinner.
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult.
7) Fold and put away clean clothes.
8) Take out the garbage.
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items.
10) Take a bath by him/herself.
SOC Feedback: +32/-0
"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to
go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will"