Re: Child Psychology Survey
Highest level of education completed: 11th Grade
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Data Enterer
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?: Yes, my own (paintball markers), and others.
~these are simple numerical answers~
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away. - 3
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon. - 2.5 - 3
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control. - 1
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help from an adult. - 8
5) Help set the table for dinner. - 5
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult. - 5 ?
7) Fold and put away clean clothes. - 7
8) Take out the garbage. - 7
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items. - 6
10) Take a bath by him/herself. - 6?
Ones with ? are ones I really have no idea about. I don't remember when I could do that stuff by myself so..
Good times, good times.