Re: Child Psychology Survey
Highest level of education completed: Highschool grad.
Marital Status: Dating
Occupation: Checkered Flag car dealership
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?: not really anymore
~these are simple numerical answers~
I dont know if these following ones are if a child is physically/mentally able to, or when they should start doing it, so I may have to change my answers, depending.
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away. 3ish?
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon. 2?
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control. 3
4) Use a vacuum cleaner with some help form an adult. 5
5) Help set the table for dinner. 5-7?
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult. what do you call "dress"? well- 8 motor function wise- 5
7) Fold and put away clean clothes. 9
8) Take out the garbage. 9
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items. 8
10) Take a bath by him/herself. 6
so am i a bad parent?
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.
Skanking to the beat.
Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.