View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Banned

Default geeZus' Master Tech Shop

I decided to lend my services to anyone who might want them. I am pretty knowledgable on paintball markers, and tend to tech a lot at my local shop. SoliderzHonor asking me to tech his Angel, and someone else asking for similar has got me thinking about lending my services.

I can do whatever you need. Full cleaning and lubing, teching problems, rebuilds, anything really. I have a soldering iron and dremel so jobs are possible. I can do anything from Spyders to Shockers. I've worked on pretty much everything, and owned half everything. I am very limited in experience with more "rare" guns, like Vikings and Mags. One thing I'm missing right now is lubes, but I'm gonna pick up some different lubes here soon, to have everything I need. This includes dow 33 and 55, tri-flow, slick honey and gold cup. Anything special, like WDP Love Juice would have to be supplied by the owner.

Right now, I'm not gonna put up pricing, since every job is different, but the first 5 customers will get free work, only need to pay for parts and return shipping. SoliderzHonor was my first customer, so really there's only 4 spots left. I'll be 21 on Feb. 8th, so rest assured that your marker is being handled by an adult.

Post here or PM me for inquiries and estimates.

I can get discounts an parts, so if parts are needed, you don't have to worry about paying full price on most.

Disclaimer: This is not to undercut Doug's services, I just felt since I was doing it for one person, I'd offer it to everyone. I really encourage people to learn their markers and tech them themselves, but not everyone wants to or can, so I am offering my services.

Edit: More info: Can also do electronics work, like fixing broke harnesses, installing switches, flipping switches, yadda yadda. CAN ALSO WORK ON TANKS. If you need a tank reg replaced, CO2 valve replaced, burst disk replaced, anti-siphon tube installed, I can do it. I have red loctite, and all tanks would be resealed before return. I would not put anyone's life in jeopardy by doing half-*** work. I have done work on tanks before, and haven't had any problems.

Last edited by geeZus : 01-29-2006 at 09:30 PM.