View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: Barrel suggestions anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamf-hacker
You could get a Freak kit for your Spyder and have the option to match paint to bore. With that option you could also get different length tips and for speedball and woodsball play.
I picked my freak kits up in pieces...used is the most affordable...spyder backs are generally cheap...$20-$30...Used Tips are $15-$30 and inserts I've seen anywhere from 8 on up...my local shop sells new insert for $12.50.

I started with a back ($20 shipped) Freak Jr. tip ($15 shipped) and 3 inserts (.689, .691 and a .693) I believe I payed about $8 a piece.

Well worth the investment and it shoots darts.

I've upgraded the barrel fronts (just for the look) performance doesn't change. and increased my insert collection. I've done the same thing twice one for myself and one for the wife. I have stainless inserts and she has aluminum...same performance out of both.

Look in the Sales corner...I know someone here has some freak parts for sale and hes and excellent trader.

Here is a link...

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10759
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback