Thread: Battery life
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:23 AM
See You In The Middle

Default Re: Batter life

Mine did the same thing, but, as chance would have it, I stumbled onto a fix for it I think.

2 weeks ago I had a practice in Washington, and the one thing I didn't pack for my VS3 was the charger. Thankfully I had 2 others, one for my Pilot, and one for my Imagine. The lead on the charger for my Imagine was too short to allow it to plug in due to the depth of the charge port, so I tried the plug for my Pilot which was noticeable longer. I charged it with the Pilot charger and it worked all day for me, roughly 8 hours of very consistant play.

This may just be dumb luck, or something else, I don't know. I would guess it might have something to do with the chargers that come with the VS3s, but I don't have any facts to support that guess. All I know is that it worked great all day, and I even had a charge left 2 days later. Usually my VS3 battery goes dead after the first night, even when it's off.

Hope this works for ya.