View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 11:29 AM
RaWr

Default Re: Paintball Terminology - A wifes disliking

I learned respect, I was not taught it, I respect other ballers on the feild when playing, albeit, if I do not get respect I do not give respect. It may be the city boy in me, but if someone is acting like an asshat on the feild to me or my team, I am going to do it back, only classier and with humor. If you just sit back and take it you are not bettering the sport, you are showing those kids that they can do it without any retaliation, so they will do it more often. The same goes for wiping, and playing on. IMHO. Maybe it is a mix of the tourny baller and the city boy in me I dont know but that is the way I see it, I also fire my team up and what seems to do it the best is similiar to that of Dynastys pregame speaches.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."