Thread: New mp3 Player
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Respected, period.

Default Re: New mp3 Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
i just went to their site to read up on them, and i got really interested in the neeon 2. that my be the mp3 player i get.
I've been looking at them too and I thought that was going to be the one I was going to buy. Then I started looking for them and looking at the prices. I've found it hard to find them, even on eBay, and when I do they are going for about $200-225. They are very small and I am still considering one, however, check out the Creative Zen Vision M. I know I said I didn't want a video player but that doesn't mean I can't get one and only use it for music. The Vision M has won many awards and I've read many reviews that says it blows the iPod Video out of the water. The 30gb model, on eBay, goes for $200-250, same price as the Neeon 2 and you bet 26 more gigabytes. The Vision M is ~4.1" x 2.4" x .73". The Neeon 2 is ~3.2" x 1.7" x .5". So the Vision M is slightly larger than the Neeon 2 but for the same price you get a ton more memory and a bigger screen. Just wanted to give you that info before you make a decision.

and for the rest of you...

I DON'T WANT AN iPOD!! Thanks.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations