Thread: New mp3 Player
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: New mp3 Player

I wrote a longer post and it got erased, but I say zen micro photo because of the size, capacity, and its reliability. I got mine last December and it still works perfect like I just bought it yesterday. It fits perfect in my hand and is easy to use. Ipod has a new 8gb nano but I would still chose the micro photo over the ipod because when I was using my friends it would start to freeze when you press next a lot and would freeze when you scroll through too much music. I don't like the neon because the buttons are on the side and if you have a lot of music you will fill it up too easily. I wouldn't get the Zen V Plus because its too small for me. On the mp3 player it say the total space is 7609 mb, I have 935 songs on my micro photo and it still says there is 3208 mb left so I still have enough space for more music. I say stay with creative because Ipods are always having problems and breaking and then another comes out and then you have old one and then have the urge to get the newer one. When I run out of space on my micro photo I'll probably get the zen vision M. heres some pics of mine. the only thing bad I have to say about the micro photo is you cant look at pics and listen to music at the same time and its kinda hard to see the screen outside because the sun gives it glare.