Thread: -help-
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 04:54 PM
08Lud08's Avatar
08Lud08 08Lud08 is offline
Spyder Addict
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 819
Default Re: -help-

I would get a hpa tank first. then the vertical adapter like an assault block. then the cp reg and 32*spring kit. then a new valve like a new designs valve. To have the reg you'll also need macro line and one fitting and fitting adapter to use the stock asa. If you get a new asa you just need one macro fitting.
Reply With Quote