Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Discontinued Markers (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Whats The Better Hopper? (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8154)

Jeffreytah 12-29-2006 10:34 AM

Whats The Better Hopper?
 
Whats better in your opinions? Please let me know what experience you have with each hopper...

DraXxus Pulse Hopper or a Halo B with Rip Drive and V35 board?

I just got the T-board for Christmas and I want to be able to shoot as fast as possible. (I play woodsball and want the fastest full auto I can get)

Thanks!

Hossy 12-29-2006 12:07 PM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7652

:)

Maxx-Damage 12-29-2006 04:40 PM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
psss full auto only does a constant 13bps(or 15bps). Ur better off learning to walk the trigger.

Jeffreytah 12-30-2006 09:30 AM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxx-Damage
psss full auto only does a constant 13bps(or 15bps). Ur better off learning to walk the trigger.

Not with the T-Board. Goes up to 29bps in full auto. Without the air hooked up the clicking soliniod sounds like its vibrating like a cell phone. :devil:

wylde01 12-30-2006 09:58 AM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
yea but have you done an actual bps check on it? alot of things says it goes a certian amount but really does around half of that

Nenkitsune 12-30-2006 10:07 AM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
you can set up the t-board's settings so it'll shoot a certian bps if i'm not mistaken.

Maxx-Damage 12-30-2006 11:21 AM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffreytah
Not with the T-Board. Goes up to 29bps in full auto. Without the air hooked up the clicking soliniod sounds like its vibrating like a cell phone. :devil:

hehe oops missed that...

lugate01 01-31-2007 05:33 PM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
I have used many electric hoppers. What I have found in my type of play (woods, cqb, scenario) is that the cyclone of the tippmanns is just fine. So I have adapted one to my mr2 and have not had a problem with it at all. I have not up graded my board but I don't plan on it because the stock board is just fine and I don't think the cyclone will keep up with anything faster. I hate batteries. I working on a R/T trigger frame as well.

The Booth Man 01-31-2007 05:50 PM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lugate01
I have used many electric hoppers. What I have found in my type of play (woods, cqb, scenario) is that the cyclone of the tippmanns is just fine. So I have adapted one to my mr2 and have not had a problem with it at all. I have not up graded my board but I don't plan on it because the stock board is just fine and I don't think the cyclone will keep up with anything faster. I hate batteries. I working on a R/T trigger frame as well.


Never heard of that before. Do you have pictures? How did you get it to work?

QuiGonKen 01-31-2007 06:10 PM

Re: Whats The Better Hopper?
 
i just bought a halo B for $50 used stock :D im stoked to try it out :D


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:06 AM.