Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Polls (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I absolutely cannot decide (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7911)

Theheroguy 12-15-2006 08:47 PM

I absolutely cannot decide

By summer I plan to have enough money to replace my vs when my time gets back into local tournies

In order to save for a highend marker when I get a job my dad wants me to set up a fund were half the money goes to my bank account. This means I have to know what marker /ups I want. I have looked everywhere but I can't decide between these two.

Olive pm6 with ul (can get for around $800 prolly drop in price cuz of pm7s) or Olive etek around ($725-750) The cheaper price doesn't sway me. I like how both look I've shot and liked both about equally and I never minded doing maintaince other wise I couldn't play trumpet.

You guys have to help me decide I looked at every comparison I could find. No neither of those colors are at my local shop.

Don't anyone tell me to up my vs (don't worry I ma keep it for back up) or get a rail. To me the etek and pm6 just destroy those after shooting them even the pm6 without ultralight frame.

Leaning toward pm6 slightly because I think it's American While egos are from the UK (want to stimulate U.S. economy) If you guys think that ego 06's will be $700-$800 used in the summer then vote for etek please
edit#2 def getting ul frame first

08Lud08 12-15-2006 08:55 PM

Re: I absolutely cannot decide

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theheroguy
Leaning toward pm6 slightly because I think it's American While egos are from the UK

does that even matter?

Theheroguy 12-15-2006 08:58 PM

yes because buying an american marker stimulates our economy more than buying a foreign one

vikingshadow 12-16-2006 03:28 AM

I really like the PM6 myself - in fact, if I come back to the game this spring, I'm actually considering one myself. I've also really considered olive as well - so my vote is the blue Etek for you, LOL!

thechubbss12 12-16-2006 06:29 AM

i dunno.... are you sure about the etek?... because by the time you had the money the Ego6 will be around the $700-$750 price range used...

Theheroguy 12-16-2006 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechubbss12
i dunno.... are you sure about the etek?... because by the time you had the money the Ego6 will be around the $700-$750 price range used...

really you think so
I really want a new marker though

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingshadow
I really like the PM6 myself - in fact, if I come back to the game this spring, I'm actually considering one myself. I've also really considered olive as well - so my vote is the blue Etek for you, LOL!

what this doesn't make sense do you just want me to not have the same marker as you then?

If you guys think that ego 06's will be $700-$800 used in the summer then vote for etek please

vikingshadow 12-16-2006 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingshadow

Quote:

Originally Posted by theheroguy
what this doesn't make sense do you just want me to not have the same marker as you then?

Note to self: DO NOT JOKE WITH HEROGUY.

Dude, it's ok, relax! It was a joke - you know, hahaha funny? See the red letters there?

Get whatever the hell you want. What do I care?

Theheroguy 12-16-2006 07:52 AM

your confusing me (wimpering)

vikingshadow 12-16-2006 07:55 AM

LOL! Imagine being one of my students....

DyNasty9 12-16-2006 08:41 AM

if your going to spend 700-800 on a marker, look into getting a used dm6, there down to around 750.

or get a pm7,cuz there pretty much the hottest thing ive ever seen.