Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Players' Talk (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Got my @$$ (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6781)

Sandman_Bravo 10-15-2006 01:54 PM

Got my @$$

handed to me all day. First guy out every game, 6 deaths no kills. It's the second time I played at a friend of a friend's local field. They definitely have the home field advantage but I couldn't even trade shots with ANYONE. I got shot in the head 3 times. It was like I couldn't do anything right. I tried to rally in between games but to no avail. I usually get at least A FEW kills. :mad: You ever have one of those days?
:tonofbricks:

DRAGON 10-15-2006 02:36 PM

Re: Got my @$$

never killed anyone during a game but have taken some out and sent them to the safe zone lol. it's like all of our days on this planet period, some are good and some are bad. think of it this way; what failed strategies did you learn today that you will not do again in the future? Would you rather have been at work or sitting in front of your pooter answering and asking questions here? - ;)

08Lud08 10-15-2006 02:58 PM

lol that happend to me one day. I couldnt get my gun it working right and had to leave almost every game and when I got it working I didnt get any one out. I just got out because I was outta pods. I got no kills that day and got shot out once out of about 15 games that day sucked.

vikingshadow 10-15-2006 03:02 PM

Been there, done that on many occassions. Just when you're at the peak of your game, WHAMMO! You get gogged or shot out every blessed time.

Just keep your head up, don't be discouraged and have a good time - when I learned to say, "Good job" to those guys that got me out, they had more fun, which meant I had more fun.

newkid 10-15-2006 03:10 PM

man that sucks!

Maxx-Damage 10-15-2006 04:22 PM

I played this morning and my gun was acting up so every game i was out cause of a problem, but i came up with a strategy, Stand in the middle of an openning with someone behind a tree and paint that tree until the person behind it is hit(warning may cause a lot of wasted pb)Use this idea when u need it most:tank2:

Sandman_Bravo 10-15-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingshadow
- when I learned to say, "Good job" to those guys that got me out, they had more fun, which meant I had more fun.

Actually that was the biggest thing I was concerned with, being a good loser. I tried to keep a smile on and be positive. At the end of the day I shook everyone's hands like I always do (it's a small group 8-10 guys) and said thanks for a fun day. I don't want to be perceived as an infantile sore loser. I waited 'till I got home to be pissed off! :mad2: J.K. :D

pbfreak3221 10-15-2006 04:39 PM

it happens to the best of us, a few days ago my little bro got me with his pump gun, while we were playing some woods ball, and after that I was terrible... Loosing is no fun, but you still do you have to be a good sport, even though it is hard, so congrats on keeping your cool, at the end.

bigred76 10-17-2006 12:33 PM

Losing somtimes makes you lose your concentration... It just seems like you can't do anything right because you aren't focused like you should be. Just sit out a couple games, take some deep breaths, and go back in, with a renewed concentration and will to anihalate. Just my .02!

RomeNYRR 10-18-2006 07:44 AM

somedays are good and others are bad. the best part about it was that your were a sportsman, good job! :)