Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Paintball Topics (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pets.......... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=258)

DRAGON 12-30-2005 09:54 AM

Pets..........

New forums, new pets thread. What type of pet(s) do you have? One of my son's is here and he bought my Bull Terrier 'Bullmaximus Shredder' with him. He's a CKC registered Bull Terrier from Canada. They are a rare dog that you don't normally see around too much. A cheap one costs around $1000. It took me around 2-3 months to find him and had to travel to pick him up. He's about 4 years old now and in his prime. A very crazy dog in a good way. He's great with people and walks like a rhino. When taking him for a walk, people will actually stop their car and ask questions about him. Most frequently asked by all, "What kind of dog is that?". I've trained him to do many tricks and do as I ask with no hesetation. A very smart dog -

This is one of the tricks he does; I put a piece of food on his nose and he freezes til I say 'OK!' then he flips it in the air and catches it and of course woofs it..........

A couple more of ma bully boy..........

Seems a lot of people are scared of him but I've taught him to be a very kind pooch. Once they see his temperament, they realize that he's a very koo pooch -

Anybody got a koo pet?......................

DJ Katt RMX 12-30-2005 09:56 AM

Re: Pets..........

i have a badass fishtank, but i have no good pics right now

bigred76 12-30-2005 09:59 AM

My dog does that trick. You got it from Toy Story, right? :smirk: BTW, pics don't work.

ad0131065 12-30-2005 10:00 AM

I have 2 dogs and a cat..........
One of the dogs is a black lab/boxer mix(mine), and the other is a poodle(my moms dog), and the cat is half siamiese??????.........(idk how to spell that):confused: ....I hate cats...........lol

Boomtown 12-30-2005 10:06 AM

SGTCOFFEE and I have 1 parakeet, abought 9 cats, a hamster, and a dog i dont remeber what he is exactly though.

here is lad
if its too big ill edit it

Xecutiv3 12-30-2005 10:07 AM

I got a yellow lab, bout a year old, a black lab half a year old, an old fart cat thats close to 8 years, a mad at the world fat cat thats 6, a little tiny mischeivous kitten that 4 months, and two cockatiels

WhatThaSmurf 12-30-2005 10:11 AM

i have a red heeler (australian cattle dog), she's about 4

DRAGON 12-30-2005 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred76
My dog does that trick. You got it from Toy Story, right? :smirk: BTW, pics don't work.

He's the same type of dog shown on Toy Story but didn't really get the trick from it lol. Pics show up fine for me. Anyone esle have probs with them? - :confused:

WhatThaSmurf 12-30-2005 10:22 AM

yea, i can't see yours

bigred76 12-30-2005 10:28 AM

I don't think the forums like ImageStation...you can try at www.photobucket.com :confused: