Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Member Reviews (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Just got my Guerrilla Reg in... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=2392)

chubb0rz 03-31-2006 10:27 AM

Just got my Guerrilla Reg in...

Well I got my new guerrilla tank reg in and thought i'd give ya guys a little run down.

Looks like this in packaging:

Out of the box:

Installation was really easy. BUT remember its recommended that a qualified airsmith install this for you if you dont know what you are doing.

The reg its self is rather light. The lightest out so far at 4.2 ounces. My Micro Maxflo was 7.3 ounces but it does have an on/off and macro fitting built-in. These regs are supposed to be really high flowing and servicable under full pressure. I bought the LP version because of avaiblity. But if I had the choice I would have bought an HP and bought their LP spring for $10 so I have both LP and HP in the same reg.

On the tank:

Test Results:
None right now. Going to get my tank filled up tonight or tomorrow at the shop and let you guys know. Also have a tourny this weekend so I will really be able to field test it.

Price: $53 shipped Pretty good price compared to some others.

druid 03-31-2006 10:29 AM

Re: Just got my Guerrilla Reg in...

cool...what did it cost and from where?

chubb0rz 03-31-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druid
cool...what did it cost and from where?

$53 from compulsivepaintball.com and that was Priority Shipped. I always get my stuff from them in 3days.

timbertiger20 03-31-2006 09:17 PM

Best regs on the market hands down! Just to let you know the one you purchased is not serviceable under pressure. The Assault is the one you can take apart under pressure.

bigred76 03-31-2006 10:38 PM

Can't you do that with the ***U too?

Very nice regs tho! I <3 the design, wish I had the spare chunk of change to pick one up!

DRAGON 03-31-2006 10:45 PM

So it's a non-adjustable tank reg w/1 burst disk. Smart Parts has already released the same thing a little while ago. It still costs you for the tank so I don't get what the benifit is -

chubb0rz 04-01-2006 03:02 AM

The benefit is that I was able to be an affordable reg for my LP gun without buying a whole new tank or buying a reg that costs the same as a whole tank. And SmartParts does not offer a LP version of their Micro Maxflo or an LP output spring.

bigred76 04-01-2006 09:25 AM

Wtf....it edited out "POOF" from "POOF" lol. I would think that Smart Parts would put out a spring for LP...I don't know why they wouldn't, personally.

Yer lucky I'm in a decent mood today or I would ban you for evading the swear filter. You have been warned :dodgy:

TacTownKilla 04-01-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred76
Wtf....it edited out "POOF" from "POOF" lol. I would think that Smart Parts would put out a spring for LP...I don't know why they wouldn't, personally.

Yer lucky I'm in a decent mood today or I would ban you for evading the swear filter. You have been warned :dodgy:

thanks for watching over the forums. you mods are the best

edit: thanks for changin my posts mods :dodgy:

Dharma punk 04-01-2006 08:50 PM

The ***U is just a limited edition of the assault reg. So yes, you can service the ***U under pressure.

The benefits are that it is the lightest and highest flowing reg on the market at this time.