Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Sales Corner (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   FEELER: Stock-class Spyder pump! (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21799)

dizzy 04-27-2011 12:35 PM

F/S: Stock-class Spyder pump!

5-10-11:NOW FULLY FOR SALE!

Selling my stock-class Spyder pump. I finished it in May of '09 and since then, it's only seen about 10 games. I've kept up maintenance on it, and the last time I used it was November. I oiled it up, checked the o-rings, etc. and it still shot just as good as ever. I did not go cheap on anything while making this Spump (besides when the pump rod end broke off and I used a macroline fitting JB welded to it to cock the bolt. It won Spyder of the Month in the same month as completed on PbN, placed 4th in Spyder of the Year on PbN and I believe it won SOTM here, also. I don't NEED to sell her, but I feel that she deserves more playtime that I've given her.

SPECIAL PRICE: $215 SHIPPED. (8/27-9/3 ONLY) No trades. Only Paypal, cash or MO.

Here's the list of stuff done and pics:

Green Imagine body
All internals from black Shutter
PMP Trilogy Pump Kit
Trinity -7* VA w/ gauge
12" Freak w/ green AA tip (comes with .683 insert)
Wevo SS-25 feed (Spyder hole pattern)
CCI 10 round tube
Green CCI 12g Changer
Dye Spyder .45 Single Trigger Frame
Hybrid Grips

NOTE: The Dye frame is SUPER RARE. Took me a long time to find it, and as such, it's affected the price.

Also, I did an Ego feedneck mod to the feedneck tube that came with it. The stick feed is removable and you can mount the Ego feedneck on it. Will also include a pocket hopper w/ pod lid mod with the Ego feedneck. $35 extra.

More pics upon request for those seriously interested.

DFSniper 04-27-2011 06:35 PM

Re: FEELER: Stock-class Spyder pump!

what safety did you use in the dye frame? i have one on my classic but the safety from the classic frame is the wrong size.

dizzy 04-27-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFSniper (Post 257827)
what safety did you use in the dye frame? i have one on my classic but the safety from the classic frame is the wrong size.

I bought it from Battlechaser so he would be able to tell you which he used. IIRC, though, it was from the original Spyders with the full-composite frames. They had the smaller safety and pins.

Hazardous/2k4 04-28-2011 03:52 PM

I want this, if its still around after I get back from Vegas (This Sunday) Ill buy it.

dizzy 04-28-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazardous/2k4 (Post 257834)
I want this, if its still around after I get back from Vegas (This Sunday) Ill buy it.

LMK Haz. I'm still 50/50 about a sale, but throw me an offer.

And also, for anyone interested in seeing how she looks with the Ego feed & pocket hopper, here's a pic of her with it.

dizzy 05-05-2011 02:56 PM

Bump. She's still available. Make me an offer I can't refuse and she's yours.

dizzy 05-10-2011 10:58 AM

As of today, she is FULLY FOR SALE!

dizzy 05-17-2011 10:56 PM

Bump. Also for sale on IOG and PbN. Someone buy this baby!

dizzy 05-24-2011 02:17 PM

Come on guys! I know someone wants this pump! As you can see from the pics, she's a really beauty. Buy her and give her the game time she deserves!

dizzy 05-29-2011 09:13 AM

$250 + shipping take it!