Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Discontinued Markers (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   question (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21580)

Reaver247 12-09-2010 04:08 AM

what other upgrades would I need to do besides buy an e-grip for my TL-R

shunut 12-09-2010 05:06 AM

Re: question
First of all Welcome to the Forum!

Technically there are no upgrades that you "need" to get. As for what can you do, that all depends on how mild or wild you want to go. You can get a regulator, although I'm pretty sure this requires you to change out the VA (vertical adapter). Spring kits, valves, bolts, strikers and barrels, pretty much cover everything you can up grade. Me personally, since I'm a tinkerer, I would do it all, but at the minimum, I would recommend a regulator, which mean upgrading the VA as well and a spring kit.

2005modxtra 12-09-2010 06:01 AM

Re: question
I put a spring kit, barrel kit ( one that sizes the paint for more accuracy ), and reg on my guns. some get more stuff but i pretty much do this to all of them pretty easy basic 3 i guess.

TheDarkShadow 12-09-2010 06:16 AM

Re: question
Assuming you dont have them already, a clamping feedneck and a better barrel are a must. Also, you should make sure you have a hopper that can keep up with your rate of fire. from their, i'd probably switch from CO2 to HPA/N2 (assuming you still use CO2). Most regulators will require HPA/N2. You can spend a lot of money upgrading one but id start out with a feedneck, barrel, and a good hopper first.

shunut 12-09-2010 04:44 PM

Re: question
I agree, clamping feedneck is a definite "must have".

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:17 AM.