Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Veteran Forum (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Back in the Game with my newest baby! (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21422)

big_daddy_d 09-12-2010 10:43 PM

Back in the Game with my newest baby!

Acquired this a couple of months ago and, pretty much stock ripper 2.5, whaddya all recommend I do with it next?!?!

DFSniper 09-13-2010 06:40 AM

Re: Back in the Game with my newest baby!

i asked myself the same thing, and it came down to stuff thats all personal preference: ccm feedneck, new trigger, new regs. after dumping tons of money into guns, ive realized that timmies shoot great the way they are. i think thats why im going to go back to spyders to have something to mod.

shunut 09-13-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_daddy_d (Post 253106)
whaddya all recommend I do with it next?!?!

Pack it up in a box and send it to me. PM me if you need my address. :)

big_daddy_d 09-13-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFSniper (Post 253112)
i asked myself the same thing, and it came down to stuff thats all personal preference: ccm feedneck, new trigger, new regs. after dumping tons of money into guns, ive realized that timmies shoot great the way they are. i think thats why im going to go back to spyders to have something to mod.

i agree out of the box timmies rip!!! looking to get some killas and maybe do a magnetic return mod on the trigger, probably be about it...

xsvly-fat 09-13-2010 04:31 PM

Nice! I have one too and I love it. I'd really just suggest a feed neck, trigger and a barrel.

fatkidfrompbaz 09-13-2010 05:26 PM

I'm just drooling by just looking at it.

DRAGON 09-13-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_daddy_d (Post 253106)
.........whaddya all recommend I do with it next?!?!

Don't just let it set, peel some wigs bud! -

One thing I can say about Bob Long, seems like there are no limitations when it comes to turing a piece of block aluminum into a work of art. I don't think there's any other company that puts so much time into making pneumatic masterpieces. They're never the same either -

Nice Timmy BDD! - :flowerred:

big_daddy_d 09-13-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGON (Post 253136)
Don't just let it set, peel some wigs bud! -

One thing I can say about Bob Long, seems like there are no limitations when it comes to turing a piece of block aluminum into a work of art. I don't think there's any other company that puts so much time into making pneumatic masterpieces. They're never the same either -

Nice Timmy BDD! - :flowerred:

3 1/2 more weeks or so in afghanistan and then I'll be out at the local field tearing folks up with it!!! I have to agree about B: products had this discussion with a coworker the other day and even their 2k2 markers can keep up with the markers out today and probably still beat them in the looks department...

Modded-Like-Hell 09-30-2010 05:46 AM

very nice gun